Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm so excited!

I'm so excited! I've gone shopping the past three days and got decor stuff for my new room when my sister moves out for college. I got a magnetic dry erase board, paint to re-paint my pre-existing wooded frame and for my bulliten board, a desk lamp with a built-in organizer, and other cool stuff. I have everything planned out almost exactly, but I can't put it all together yet cuz my sister hasn't moved out yet. I'm so ambitious about it because most of it I'm making or putting together myself.
Unlike my friend ,Brit whose already scene it, I want to go see the movie Hairspray with Amanda Bynes, Zac Efron, Queen Latifa, John Travolta, and many more great actors and actresses. i'd like to go this next week. Fortunatly, my sypathic friend , Brit, will see it again with me.
I'm have also been sooooo busy babysitting on average 3 times a week and this past week, this week and next I have been and will be babysitting more than once a day for like 4 days. But I'm making Bukoo bucks. I'm really happy about that. With summer coming to almost an end, I won't be babysitting nearly as much, in the school year.
I am possibly going to kings Island next week and finally getting to do something this summer, since we went NOWHERE! ( Which if you know my family that never happens ever) WE're mainly going because we got 3 free ticket and we have these $20 off coupon for as many people as we want.
Anyways, I've talked enough for now and there will be more to come I'm sure of it.

TTFN

7 comments:

Brit said...

hey, what's all this about the sympathetic friend? jk! i would love to go see it again... btw: im gonna come over soon and see/approve of the stuff u bought

Brit said...

ur slackin, girlfriend. U haven't posted in 4ever!

Brit said...

alright, i understand the fact that 'ur excited!'. Now let's get some good, hard news in here, dear. {hugs!}

Brit said...

um... i'm a bit confused. u c, i was pretty sure that u told me that u would continually post on ur blog when u got it. now u have it, and you've only posted 3 times. whatsupwiththat?
email me ur password and i'll put some widgets on here 4 u.
ps- don't worry, i won't use ur password against u or in blackmail.

Brit said...

ok, well, maybe blackmail... just kidding! lol

Brit said...

who cares, chick? get urself some new material to write about!

Heather said...

ok, I got your point NOW SHUT UP! Lol. LY Heather