Thursday, August 16, 2007

2 Days into a new start!

School has been so boring the first two days. I thought I was going to have an anxiety attack before going to a couple classes, but I did alright. Having 2 math classes and one being honors, is exhausting even starting the first 2 days of school. I like all my other classes except one because my counseler told me it was something totally different than what it really was.
I was happy to see my friends again and have real lunches for a change. I just can't wait 'til they have bosco sticks. I'm already starting to have inside jokes with my friends. And if you know me you probably know I love cheerios and between my sister and I we have eaten half a box since yesterday.
I also get my older sister's bedroom because she left for college yesterday. It is so exciting because I have never had my own room. The theme colors are Bright Pink and Green with Slashes of Purples and blues. I have a full size bed now and not a twin anymore, with a cooler comforter. My room now has a retro square feeling to it.
I gotta go but I post soon. And don't forget to keep that frown upside down. (just something stupid I felt like adding.

5 comments:

lori shepler - said...

yeah, she blogged!!

lori

Brit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brit said...

ok honey, u gotta post something else. We've been in school for a lot more than just 2 days!!!

Brit said...

HEATHER ABIGAIL, OKAY, THIS IS ME BEING VERY AGGERVATED WITH YOU! WE'RE ALREADY INTO THE 2ND NINE WEEKS, AND YOUR LAST POST WAS FROM THE SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL! WHAT IS UP WITH YOU? THIS IS A TERRIBLE BLOG TO READ B/C THERE'S NEVER ANYTHIN TO READ! GET A LIFE!!!
jk. u know i luv u!

Brit said...

girl, u might as well delete this blog. It's christmas break, not 2 days into our sophomore year, dear. get with the times. and btw I'm not jk-ing.